Clifton United Methodist Church in Cincinnati, a Reconciling congregation, invites applications for a Director of Music Ministry with Children and Youth (8 hours/week).
1) leading music ministry experiences with children and youth that may include vocal/choral, handbells/chimes, drumming, and instrumental music
2) collaborating with Music Director, related ministry teams, and staff
3) coordinating the children's and youth music ministry calendar
4) recruiting and mobilizing family and volunteer support
5) participating in worship leadership including monthly inclusion of children’s and youth musical participation; and additional duties as needed
Director of Music Ministry with Children and Youth reports to the Music Director. Excellent musical training and experience are required. Support for the congregation's mission and welcome statements is essential. An understanding of and appreciation for United Methodist theology, history, and doctrine is preferred. For more information, visit their website: www.cliftonumc.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin immediately. For full consideration, apply by December 31st.
To apply, send a letter of application and resume or CV to Rev. David W. Meredith at dmeredith [at] cliftonumc.com.